Thursday, September 19, 2024

Knoxville

 Knoxville

July 15, 2022 by Stevie G

So there is this secret going on all over the US. It’s called the suburbs. In these sneaky little villages people are living in massive houses with excellent pools.


I grew up in the suburbs, and many of our surrounding neighbors had pools. We lacked a pool but had a long grass covered lawn perfect for whiffle ball and 3 on 3 tag football.


Living in cities for the past 15 years I forgot what that was like. I still think I’m a city boy now, but I sure do like taking advantage of some OPP (other people’s pools).


Met many wonderful people in Knoxville and was invited to relax in wonderful homes with pools.


Knoxville is known as a scruffy little city, and that is a good descriptor. It is very green with wavy, rolling hills. Lots of old buildings that people put cool things into (like breweries).

No comments:

Post a Comment